Wednesday 16 September 2015

First Post

I've never really tried this whole blogging malarky before, so this is a new one for me. I set up this page so that I have an online space in which to store my various images in a chronological way so i can access them wherever - rather than using a private drive of some kind, i thought i'd do them this way, so that other people can have a look and maybe get something from my interpretation of various images etc. Like I say, this is new to me, and I'm not particularily good at articulating myself in text, that said, i shall press on and hopefully things will grow from here into something interesting to look at!

A note on the name of the blog: Et Sint In Signa is taken from Genesis 1:14


Dixit autem Deus: Fiant luminaria in firmamento cæli, et dividant diem ac noctem, et sint in signa et  tempora, et dies et annos

Then God said: “Let there be lights in the firmament of heaven. And let them divide day from night, and let them become signs, both of the seasons, and of the days and years.

This quote always stuck with me and as this is going to be a blog primarily concerned with planetary/astrological images i thought i'd pilfer it for my blog title. who knows, it could all change, but for now, i'm going with it. First images should be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment